NOTE: All chassis are shipped unassembled in raw steel. Builder is responsible for finish and assembly.
The Extreme Series chassis offers the most extreme stance for your 73-87 C10 truck with the ability to lay frame while maintaining excellent driving dynamics. The front end geometry is optimized to eliminate bump steer and provide minimal camber change so your truck’s suspension doesn’t look like an after thought when aired out. The rear features our tried-and-true triangulated 4-link with adjustable geometry and optimized driveline dynamics for trouble free and vibration free operation at any power level.
- Lays 30″ front & 31″ rear wheel
- Narrowed track width 60″
- Front wheel pushed 1″ forward
- Tubular control arms w/ cam alignment
- Rack & pinion steering w/ flipped tie rod kit
- Adjustable transmission crossmember
- 1 or 2-piece driveline
- Engine mount options (SBC,BBC,LS,LT,Cummins,Duramax)
- Modular, bolt-together construction (no welding required)