The Performance Series chassis provides superior handling and ride characteristics. Optimized geometry provides unparalleled road manners and steering feel. The rear features our tried-and -true triangulated 4-link with adjustable geometry for tailoring your handling dynamics.
- Performance geometry
- Improved camber curve
- Increased caster angle
- Narrow 62" track width
- Aggressive 5″ ride height
- Tubular control arms w/ cam alignment
- Rack & pinion w/ flipped steering geometry
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Multiple engine mount options
- 1 or 2-piece driveline
High quality splined bar with Delron bushings and adjustable arms and end links.
Finish off your rear end with a Strange Ford 9" aluminum 3rd member loaded with US Gear Street Series gear set and TrueTrac.